Sunday, April 10, 2011

"You have to forget about what other people say, when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. you have to go on & be crazy. craziness is like heaven."
:.Jimi Hendrix.:


I like ideas about the breaking away or overthrowing of established order. I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that seems to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road towards freedom - external freedom is a way to bring about internal freedom.
::Jim Morrison::


there comes a point somewhere between the bad hangovers and the drunken heart to hearts, that you realize all you need in life are a few good friends and a few good drinks. so here's to the moments where we didn't think about right and wrong, where we just lived, crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. :)


"i like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. which is what i do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." - dr. seuss



7 things I dislike very much...


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe



"I learned a lot this year. I learned that things don't always turn out the way you planned, or the way you think they should. And I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I've learned that some broken things stay broken, and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you."♥


"I am a work in progress; dressed in the fabric of a world unfolding, offering me intricte patterns of questions, rhythms that never come clean, and strengths that you still haven't seen." - ani difranco

0 comments:

Post a Comment