Tuesday, April 19, 2011



"There's an emptiness inside her, and she'd do anything to fill it in. And though it's red blood bleeding from her now, it's more like cold, blue ice in her heart. She feels like kickin' out all the windows, and setting fire to this life -- she would change everything about it, using colors bold & bright. But all the colors mix together -- to grey -- and it breaks her heart.” - Dave Matthews Band





‎"I'm not hurting anyone... I'm just telling my truth, and if there is something wrong, then maybe there's something wrong with you... what's the big deal, get over it... relax, just 'cause I do up in your face... what other people do behind your back" :.ani.difranco.


::.scars remind us where we’ve been. They don’t have to dictate where we’re going.:: .Criminal Minds.



"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. & as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." -m.w-


Excuse me please one more drink... could you make it strong cause I don’t need to think. she broke my heart, my grace is gone. another drink and I’ll move on... One drink to remember then another to forget. :.:Dave Matthews Band:.:


"You have a way of coming easily to me and when you take... you take the very best of me. So I start a fight cause I need to feel something and you do what you want cause I'm not what you wanted." :t.swift:



‎"She's slipping -- She knows it. Her insecurities are getting the better of her. One more disappointment and she knows she isn't going to make it. So let's make a promise. Promise you won't break her. And she promises not to fall.”


‎"I'm a pixie, I'm a paperdoll, I'm a cartoon... I'm a chipper cheerful free for all and I light up a room... I'm the color me, happy girl... so miss live and let live" anidifranco



‎"I felt like a fool. I had gone so far out on a limb with my feelings that I didn't realize that I was standing out there alone." ::.sex.and.the.city.::



‎"A little bruised... A little humbled… and hopefully a little smarter." :.little.black.book.:




‎:.: If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty :.: .Marilyn.Monroe.


‎"You sound so innocent, all full of good intent... you swear you know best, but you expect me to jump up on board with you, right off into your dellusional sunset"



‎.:.: "You assume that I'm fine, but you don't know how to read between the lines. I swing from moody and callous to giddy and humorous in naught point-one second. That's not because I'm easy going or feeling guilty for being off-hand with you. It's lack of confidence and self esteem. It's trying to fit in and trying to hide the scars at the same time. Maybe I'm doing a good job; and that's why you don't see." :.:.



‎"I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends" almost famous



"Somewhere between the bad hangovers and the drunken heart to hearts you realize all you need in life is a few good drinks and a few good friends" :.Sex and the City.:


people are going to want you, need you, exceed you, take you, beat you, love you, hate you, play you, rate you and break you, but never let anyone make you. :BrittanyMurphy:


‎:.:Life sucks in a good way: falling in love, falling in hate, getting hurt, and getting laid; what's one without the other? But when it comes to the ritual of growing up, sometimes you smile because you're happy, and othertimes you smile just because you survived. Yet in the end, a smile is a smile:.: -Happy Camper-


:.:my mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style:.: .maya.angelou.


‎"She ain't got a man, but she's not alone, Miss Independent, yeaaa she Got her own.... that's what you are, how I see It is how I call It yyyyea, look at how she walk, mmhmmm she knows she bad... i ain't even mad, do your thing baby"


"Sometimes, things don't work out the way you planned. Sometimes you will fall and there won't be anyone there to catch you. Sometimes, you have to be your own hero."

‎"Bad love... she took a good shot. Heartaches... she's had a whole lot of tough breaks, And no one could blame her if she holds out... She's a little worried to jump right in, She ain't in a hurry to try again... She's taking time off from love" -toby keith-

‎"Drunk off my love, call the Hennesey... Passion, ya laughin, I can make you smile on the regular, Tell me what you want, shorty, that's what I'ma get ya... Yeah, I need you to be what I need. I need you to give me reason to breathe" 50



When I was a little girl, I used to go to the window and look at the caterpillars. I envied them so much because no matter what they were before, they would eventually turn into these beautiful creatures and fly away, completely untouched. -Patch Adams



‎"I'm just not all there. I mean, I can -- I can analyze somebody else until the cows wander home, but as soon as I turn all that indulgent perception on myself, it's like I completely lose connection between my heart and my head. It's like the two are incompatible, and I -- I can't get it together. And I really wish I could, because I'm so scared of what might happen if I don't." :.Dawson's Creek.:



‎"I realized I had just entered an interesting chapter in my life. I had outgrown the boys of my past and not quite grown into the men of my future." :.sex&thecity.:


0 comments:

Post a Comment