Monday, May 2, 2011

well I should be goin' 
I sure found out to much to stay...
-toby-keith-

We'rere taught that in life, we should try to look on the bright side, to be optimistic. Not in this case. In this case, look on the dark side. Assume rejection first. Assume you're the rule, not the exception." 
- He's just not that into you -

"I leave for a living"
-ani-difranco-

omeone
And right away you'll know it's true
That all of your sinking's done

It was just a part of the passing through

Right there in that moment you'll finally understand 
hat he was better as a memory than as your man 

-Kenny Chesney-

‎"I'm just not all there. I mean, I can -- I can analyze somebody else until the cows wander home, but as soon as I turn all that indulgent perception on myself, it's like I completely lose connection between my heart and my head. It's like the two are incompatible, and I -- I can't get it together. And I really wish I could, because I'm so scared of what might happen if I don't." :.Dawson's Creek.:

"I realized I had just entered an interesting chapter in my life. I had outgrown the boys of my past and not quite grown into the men of my future." :.sex&thecity.:

‎"In the sunlight or the rain brightest nights or darkest days... I'll always feel the same way, Whatever road you may be on... No your never too far gone my love is there wherever you may be" :.:3/23:.:loveyougrams

ll sit in the lazy chair all day remembering the things you do, So when you come home... I'll jump up to kiss you and it will knock you back, You'll fall over our TV set, I'll pick you up and dust you off... Oh, Baby let's give it a go" :.saves.the.day.:

‎"maybe when the room is empty, maybe when the bottle's full, maybe when the door gets broke down... lovve can break in."

“If I'm gonna go down I'm gonna do it with style. You won't hear me surrender, you won't hear me confess cause you've left me with nothing but I have worked with less.” :.ani difranco.:

‎"cowgirl don't cry, ride, baby, ride, Lessons in life show us all in time... too soon God lets you know why, If you fall get right back on... Good Lord calls everybody home, Cowgirl don't cry"

"It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'Cause everything is never as it seems"

“I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle. I make mistakes but learn from every one. And when it's said and done, I bet this brother be a better one. If I upset you dont stress, Never forget, that God isn't finished with me yet” 2pac


"since we went our separate paths, I hit a couple of snags, That remind me of the past..I cant front I'm having a blast, But damned if I ain't afraid of how long its gonna last,sitting here wishing we could kick it, Gimme your opinions I do miss the criticisms, Make a visit, Ill wait up and keep the coffee brewing in the kitchen, But who am I jokin' with, Theres no way that you and I will ever get to re-open it"

you just have to live your life not caring what they think, and shake off the drama. Prove to them that you're better than they think you are."

‎"false friends are worse than open enemies"

‎"I can do most anything a man can do, I can hold my liquor with the best of you, Even take your money in a game of pool, Yeah, I'd kick your butt if I wanted to... Truth is I don't blush that much at anything, I'm really just one of the boys."

‎"Calling when you say you're going to call is the very first brick in the house you are building of love and trust. If he can't lay this one stupid brick down, you ain't never gonna have a house, baby. And it's cold outside."

‎"you shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it." sex.and.the.city

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
"It's amazing, I'm the reason, everybody fired up this evening, I'm exhausted, barely breathing... holding on to what I believe in" -kanye

0 comments:

Post a Comment